Renters must adhere to the following Policies:
- All operators must be in accordance with USCG and local laws and regulations. It is renters responsibility to know these regulations.
- Designate a Sober Operator. Operating under the influence of drugs and alcohol is strictly prohibited and is against the law.
- Only those who have submitted a valid Driver’s License and whose names have been added to the rental agreement may operate the boat.
- All operators must be over 21.
- Cannot operate at night: 1/2 hour after sunset to 1/2 hour before sunrise, as noted by local tide charts.
- A spotter is required for any tow-able water sports.
- No operation through Woods Hole Passage.
- No operation outside our SeaTow coverage area.
- No operation during a posted small craft advisory as posted by NOAA Marine Forecast.
- Boat must be tied to a dock or mooring overnight. NO anchoring.
- Passengers are limited to the passenger capacity number on the vessel ID tag or number determined by Prime Marina Staff, whichever is less.
- Fuel is not included unless otherwise noted.
The renter is responsible for all gear and accessories, any missing items upon return will be charged directly to renter.
Renter will also be responsible for the deductible on our insurance in the event of accident.